Essential Coach Training in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Historic Philadelphia and the surrounding region is a vibrant and diverse community that fosters the ideal market for coaching. From the thriving corporate and business environment, to the multitude of secondary and higher education institutions, to the passionate fine arts and athletic industries, to some of the top medical facilities in the country, Philly has unlimited potential for coaching opportunities. Whether you are interested in pursuing executive coaching, health or wellness coaching, or you are looking to carve your own niche, the 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program provides a strong foundation to launch your coaching career.
What is the 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program?
The 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program is a foundational coach training program that prepares you to help your clients unleash their personal and professional potential.
How does in-person training work?
The in-person training option for the 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program consists of three in-person, weekend-long intensives and two online webinar meetings. As part of your training and certification, you will also be required to complete three coach-client overviews with your trainer. See a breakdown of all training requirements below:
- Weekend Intensives: The 60 hours of in-person training are the bulk of your training experience. You will meet both Saturday and Sunday, for one weekend a month, for three months.
- Online Webinars: Between weekends 1 and 2, and weekends 2 and 3, you will meet with your trainer and fellow coaches for an online webinar meeting.
- Practice Client: During your three months of training, you will be required to find and work through at least 10 coaching sessions with a practice client.
- Coach-Client Overviews: Throughout your training, you will complete three mentor coaching sessions with your trainer. These sessions are a time for your trainer to listen to your coaching and provide you with feedback.
- Final Coaching Review: The final step in your training a certification process is to submit your application for certification and a final coaching recording for review by your trainer. Once your final review is approved, you will receive certification as an Associate Certified Success Coach.
Upcoming Start Dates
buy now March 2017
Weekend Intensives: 3/4-3/5, 4/8-4/9, 5/7-5/8
Webinar Meetings: TBD
Location: Philadelphia Main Line
Meet The Trainer
Lindsay Helm ACC
Lindsay is the founder of Forward Effects Coaching and specializes in coaching athletes and individuals overcoming serious injuries. She is passionate about helping others pursue their unknowable potential, especially those facing formidable odds. A former professional counselor, she switched to coaching after discovering its undeniable effectiveness in helping clients grow.