Turn your passion
into your profession
The Strongest Foundation
for Your Coaching Career.
Coach Training EDU offers gold-standard accredited life coach training and extensive business support to launch your life coaching career.
WE ARE COACH TRAINING EDU.
Join a community of over a thousand passionate coaches working to change the world through sustainable and fulfilling coaching practices.
You’ve been called to coach and you’re making it happen. Welcome to the tribe!
We are a community of global coaches that are passionate about changing the world and we are thrilled to welcome you here.
The journey of pursing your life’s work, and turning your passion into your profession feels like arriving at a place you’ve always known.
“As the co-owner of a business focused on building development opportunities for women, Coach Training EDU has helped me increase the impact on my client’s lives. The hands-on training is invaluable!”
– Jessica Bedenbaugh
A COMPLETE TOOL BOX
TO LAUNCH YOUR COACHING CAREER.
We offer three
accredited life coach training and
business building programs:
Academic Life Coaching,
Executive Coach Training,
and Wellness Coach Training.
We empower individuals to
establish thriving coaching
practices and turbo-charge
their coaching careers.
JOIN HUNDREDS OF
FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
Since 2009 Coach Training EDU
has trained hundreds of coaches
world-wide and worked with
dozens of universities and
organizations in over 30 countries.
Coach Training EDU’s courses are
for those yearning to make a positive
impact and ready to invest the time,
energy, and resources to take on
an accredited training program.
Learn More About Our Programs.
Is Coach Training EDU for you?
- See what other participants have said about the training program.
- Check out program details: Academic Life Coach Training, Executive Coach Training, and Wellness Coach Training.
- You can read our FAQ section or request a PDF with a summary of course information.
- You can check out tuition and full year course schedule as well as certification requirements.
- The next best step is to schedule a 25 minute exploratory call with an Enrollment Advisor.