What coach specializations do you offer?
- Coach Training EDU offers three specializations: Academic Life Coaching for those who would like to work with students up to and through college, Executive Life Coaching for those who would like to work with executives and other leaders, and Wellness Life Coaching for those who would like to work with individuals in creating a healthy lifestyle.
What is the structure of your program? (e.g. length of program, frequency and duration of class, training platform, etc.)
- Our 1.0 and 2.0 courses meet once a week for two hours over the course of six months. our Group Mentor Classes meet once a week for one hour over the course of eight weeks, and our bonus courses, meet one hour a week for 12 weeks. Our 1.0 and 2.0 courses are led by two trainers to provide diverse coaching perspectives and all of our courses are live and interactive via the Zoom platform.
What support is provided to me if I want to build a coaching practice?
- All coaches who enroll in any of our programs receive access to a “Build Your Life’s Work Self-Study,” which provides critical resources for building a coaching practice, such as determining a niche, building a website, marketing your practice, and deciding on pricing. In addition, we off a Biz Launcher course, which meets once a week for one hour over the course of 12 weeks. This course is live and interactive via the Zoom platform.
What support is provided to me if I want to integrate coaching techniques into my current work?
- Similarly to the “Build Your Life’s Work Self-Study,” we also offer an integration guide for those coaches who are more interested in bringing coaching skills into their current role.
Who leads the training? What is their background?
- All of our trainers are certified coaches through the ICF as well as certified trainers through Coach Training EDU. Their professional backgrounds vary from education to corporate leaders to fitness instructors and they join us from all around the world.
To what degree does your program rely on positive psychology?
- The Coach Training EDU curriculum is heavily based and influenced by positive psychology. Our most recent updates to our text includes over 80 citations to the most recent research in the field.
To what degree are the prices on your website fully inclusive of what is necessary to receive
- The pricing you see on our pricing page is true and accurate for our program. There are no hidden or additional costs to receiving an Associate, Professional, or Master certification as described.