Live Training Experience
Coach Training EDU has a premiere training program. We have flipped the traditional classroom on it’s head to create a learning environment where you not only learn the skills, techniques, and tools for being an excellent coach, but you also get to receive coaching along your journey as well.
Participate in a complimentary Live Training Experience, led by a certified CTEDU Trainer, to get a taste of what an ICF accredited training session will be like once you enroll in one of our programs.
Step 1: Check Your Email for the 5 Part Series
This series will provide:
- A deeper understanding of why life coaching is so effective
- Guidelines on how to conduct a basic life coaching session
- A small toolbox of concepts and exercises to utilize immediately
Step 2: Answer Logistical Questions Ahead of Time.
We want to focus class time on coaching so schedule a call with our Admissions Advisor, Matt, beforehand so all your questions are answered.
Step 3: Prepare for class.
Read materials you’re provided with upon registration and get yourself in the coaching mindset.
Step 4: Attend a Live Training Experience
During this live 2-hour, interactive virtual training experience you’ll:
- Discuss with other participants what coaching is and how it is different from other service professions
- Learn about the three coaching mindsets
- Experience being a coach as well as being a client
- Ask questions, share ideas and hear other’s perspectives
- Engage in a genuine coach training experience
Step 5: Get Your Letter of Verification for ICF CCE hours
Upon the completion of the live training experience you qualify for 2 ICF Continuing Coaching Education Credits. Let us know where to contact you and we’ll send you a verification letter!
Step 6: Choose a Course Time that Works for You & Register
To provide life coach training that changes lives, launches careers, and promotes human flourishing.