© 2020 Coach Training EDU
Live Training Experience
Coach Training EDU is a premiere training program. We have flipped the traditional classroom on it’s head to create a learning environment where you not only learn the skills, techniques, and tools for being an excellent coach, but you also receive coaching along your journey as well.
Participate in a complimentary Live Training Experience, led by a certified CTEDU Trainer, to get a taste of what an ICF accredited training session will be like once you enroll in one of our programs. We want to focus class time on coaching, so one of our Admissions Advisors will connect with you beforehand to answer all your programmatic questions.
You’ll also receive an email ahead of your Live Training Experience with materials to help maximize your learning and enhance your ability to engage. Our goal is to give you a taste of our flipped classroom model and experience coaching realtime. During the live 2-hour, interactive virtual training experience you’ll:
- Discuss with other participants what coaching is and how it is different from other service professions
- Learn about the three coaching mindsets
- Experience being a coach as well as being a client
- Ask questions, share ideas, and hear other’s perspectives
- Engage in a genuine coach training experience