Turn Your Passion
into Your Profession.
THE STRONGEST FOUNDATION
FOR YOUR COACHING CAREER.
“The training was phenomenal and has limitless potential. The coaches were thought provoking and inspiring!”
WE ARE COACH TRAINING EDU.
Join a community of over a thousand passionate coaches working to change the world through sustainable and fulfilling coaching practices.
You’ve been called to coach and you’re making it happen. Welcome to the tribe! We are a community of global coaches that are passionate about changing the world and we are thrilled to welcome you here. The journey of pursuing your life’s work, and turning your passion into your profession feels like arriving at a place you’ve always known.
“As the co-owner of a business focused on building development opportunities for women, Coach Training EDU has helped me increase the impact on my client’s lives. The hands-on training is invaluable!”
– Jessica Bedenbaugh
A COMPLETE TOOL BOX
TO LAUNCH YOUR COACHING CAREER.
We offer three accredited life coach training and business building programs: Academic Life Coaching, Executive Coach Training, and Wellness Coach Training.
We empower individuals to establish thriving coaching practices and turbo-charge their coaching careers.
JOIN HUNDREDS OF
FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
Since 2009 Coach Training EDU has trained hundreds of coaches world-wide and worked with dozens of universities and organizations in over 30 countries.
Coach Training EDU’s courses are for those yearning to make a positive impact and ready to invest the time, energy, and resources to take on an accredited training program.
Learn More About Our Programs.
Is Coach Training EDU for you?
- See what other participants have said about the training program.
- Check out program details: Academic Life Coach Training, Executive Coach Training, and Wellness Coach Training.
- You can read our FAQ section or request a PDF with a summary of course information.
- You can check out tuition and full year course schedule as well as certification requirements.
- The next best step is to schedule a 25 minute exploratory call with an Enrollment Advisor.