Join Coach Training EDU
Los Angeles, California
What is Essential Coach Training
Essential Life Coach Training empowers you with the tools to become an ICF-certified professional Life Coach. As an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program, Essential Coach Training meets the highest standards of a coach training. The training combines coach training with positive psychology concepts to equip you to help others effectively generate the learning and self-awareness necessary to identify and accomplish meaningful goals.
Our Mission is to Change the World through Coaching
We are a dedicated team of professional coaches who are passionate about human potential. Coaching has made a profound and positive impact in all of our lives. There is no better feeling in the world than helping people do and be more than they ever thought possible. Coaching is our way to make a positive change in the world , and we’d like you to be a part of it!
Interested? Act Soon!
Next Class Starts
Saturday April 2nd, 2016!
Saturday April 2nd, 2016!
For more information, call 310-826-0540 or fill out a contact form.
Become a Certified Life Coach in Los Angeles, California
Essential offers life coach training in Los Angeles, CA at 310Tutors Learning Center in Santa Monica just blocks away from the world-famous Santa Monica Beach. The training consists of 3 in-person weekends spread out a month apart where you’ll cover the foundation of life coaching. Los Angeles is the perfect market for coaching because it consists of individuals passionate about personal growth, increasing self-awareness, health, and wellness. Sunny Los Angeles also has a thriving corporate and business environment if you’re interested in pursuing executive coaching. Being the entertainment capital of the world and one of the world’s epicenters for creative spirits, LA needs your help to empower the people here who gravitate towards life coaching!
Former students of Essential Coach Training in Los Angeles have gone on to do great things after completion of the program. Highlights include:
- combining life coaching with yoga practice and wellness
- combining life coaching with personal training
- creating groups for teen girls working on self esteem, confidence, and empathetic communication with parents, peers, teachers, and romantic relationships
- coaching for women overcoming a particular challenge (e.g. divorce)
- combining life coaching with hypnotherapy
- making a self-discovery board game
- combining life coaching with an existing therapy practice
- life coaching for adults with ADD and ADHD
- life coaching for those in drug & alcohol recovery
- life coaching for teen and college athletes
- academic life coaching for high school and college students
- life coaching for actors, writers, and creative professionals
- life coaching for entrepreneurs and new business owners
- life coaching for moms with work/life balance
- combining life coaching with spiritual coaching at church
- life coaching for people in career transition and want more fulfillment
- life coaching for recent college graduates
NEXT CLASS STARTS April 2nd, 2016!
You must attend all three weekends in its entirety to complete the course.
Weekend 1: April 2nd-3rd, 2016: 9:30am-6pm
Weekend 2: May 7th-8th, 2016: 9:30am-6pm
Weekend 3: June 11th-12th, 2016: 10:00am-6pm
Not free on the weekend?
*Six Month Online Course – Monday evenings from 5pm-7pm starting April 18th!*
Click HERE for more info. on the ONLINE COURSE.
How it Works
The Essential Coach Training Program 1.0 is designed to be completed over three weekends in Los Angeles, California. These three weekends, plus completing three coach-client overviews with your trainer, equals the complete Essential Coach Training 1.0 Program.
Our life coach training teaches the skills necessary to become a certified life coach, as well as teaches the basics of starting and running your own Life Coaching Business. The Essential Life Coaching program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) , and all training hours count towards ICF credential. Upon completion of the program, you will be a Certified Essential Life Coach and have 60 training hours completed towards ICF certification.
Developed by John Andrew Williams, Essential Life Coach training is one of the few training courses that offers materials and support in helping you develop a business plan and get your first paying Life Coach clients. We are committed to helping our Life Coaches succeed in their new rewarding career.
What you will get through Essential Coach Training in Los Angeles, California
- A training manual that includes the book Essential Life Coaching, additional commentary, class agendas, and bonus materials
- 3 one-on-one coach mentoring sessions
- 60 hours of in-person Life Coach training that has been approved by the International Coach Federation to qualify participants to become Associate Certified Coaches
- Designation as a Certified Essential Life Coach (CELC)
- Business-building support and access to sample materials to help you launch your Life Coaching career and create a successful business
For questions about pricing options click here.
Or if you want to speak to a specialist follow the link below.
Meet the Trainer
Hayden Lee has his own coaching practice based out of Los Angeles. In addition to being a lead trainer, he’s the co-author of the Essential 1.0 Super Training Guide. He provides consulting and program design for the training. Hayden is passionate about personal development, human potential and developing emotional intelligence. He’s an outstanding trainer who loves to see people thrive as life coaches getting paid clients.
Hayden delivers in person training in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Hong Kong.