Join Coach Training EDU
Become a Certified Life Coach in Honolulu, Hawaii
How it Works
The Essential Coach Training Program 1.0 is designed to be completed over three weekends in Honolulu, Hawaii. These three weekends, plus completing three coach-client overviews with your trainer, equals the complete Essential Coach Training 1.0 Program.
Our life coach training teaches the skills necessary to become a certified life coach, as well as teaches the basics of starting and running your own Life Coaching Business. The Essential Life Coaching program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) , and all training hours count towards ICF credential. Upon completion of the program, you will be a Certified Essential Life Coach and have 60 training hours completed towards ICF certification.
Developed by John Andrew Williams, Essential Life Coach training is one of the few training courses that offers materials and support in helping you develop a business plan and get your first paying Life Coach clients. We are committed to helping our Life Coaches succeed in their new rewarding career.
What you will get through Essential Coach Training in Honolulu, Hawaii
- A training manual that includes the book Essential Life Coaching, additional commentary, class agendas, and bonus materials
- 3 one-on-one coach mentoring sessions
- 60 hours of in-person Life Coach training that has been approved by the International Coach Federation to qualify participants to become Associate Certified Coaches
- Designation as a Certified Essential Life Coach (CELC)
- Business-building support and access to sample materials to help you launch your Life Coaching career and create a successful business
For questions about pricing options click here.
Or if you want to speak to a specialist follow the link below.
Meet the Trainer
John Andrew Williams is the founder of Essential Coach Training and the other Coach Training programs, the author of 5 books, and a former high school Latin teacher. He is passionate about education and providing an outstanding learning environment for insights and exploration. John’s private practice focuses on working with teenagers, and he has logged over 2700 hours of individual coaching. He has been a speaker at several ICF conferences from Portland, Oregon to Dubai, UAE.
John delivers in person training in Portland, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Honolulu, and Dubai.