Essential Coach Training in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Midwest is the great frontier of Life Coaching, presenting many opportunities to serve individuals and organizations as a recognized, certified professional in the field. Indianapolis, Indiana is home of an excellent ICF Chapter (http://icfindy.com/), and has a thriving community of coaches. Whether you plan on starting your own practice or connecting with organizations have a growing awareness of the value of coaching, we can help you prepare. Our program is ICF Certified as an ACTP program, and our focus is on learning the skills of coaching through a focus on extensive in-class practice. Join us as we help coaches in the Midwest build their foundation of Essential Coaching skills.
What is the 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program?
The 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program is a foundational coach training program that prepares you to help your clients unleash their personal and professional potential.
How does in-person training work?
The in-person training option for the 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program consists of three in-person, weekend-long intensives and two online webinar meetings. As part of your training and certification, you will also be required to complete three coach-client overviews with your trainer. See a breakdown of all training requirements below:
- Weekend Intensives: The 60 hours of in-person training are the bulk of your training experience. You will meet both Saturday and Sunday, for one weekend a month, for three months.
- Online Webinars: Between weekends 1 and 2, and weekends 2 and 3, you will meet with your trainer and fellow coaches for an online webinar meeting.
- Practice Client: During your three months of training, you will be required to find and work through at least 10 coaching sessions with a practice client.
- Coach-Client Overviews: Throughout your training, you will complete three mentor coaching sessions with your trainer. These sessions are a time for your trainer to listen to your coaching and provide you with feedback.
- Final Coaching Review: The final step in your training a certification process is to submit your application for certification and a final coaching recording for review by your trainer. Once your final review is approved, you will receive certification as an Associate Certified Success Coach.
Upcoming Start Dates
order now Spring 2017
Weekend Intensives: TBD
Webinar Meetings: TBD
Location: Indianapolis area
Meet The Trainer
Bryan Hart PCC
Coaching produces growth. This is the firmly held and proven belief of Bryan Hart, PCC, who has walked with over 300 clients for more than 3500 hours of life coaching. Living in NW Indiana, Bryan is particularly passionate about redesigning education and career development through life coaching.